Coaches should not reschedule their games, this is a job for coordinators who will work with their coaches. When a game is postponed, both coaches will receive an email from the league based on the email your coordinator used to register your team. If you did not receive an email when a game was postponed or cancelled, please check your junk or spam mail folder or confirm the league has your correct email address.
- Games will be postponed due to illness, school event, or gym closure. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL THE LEAGUE REQUESTING A RESCHEDULE BECAUSE PARENTS ARE CHOOSING TO TRAVEL OR CHOOSING TO PLAY IN A LACROSSE TOURNAMENT, etc ...
- Coordinators should contact the league as soon as they are aware of a legitimate reason to postpone the game
- The league will attempt to fill any gaps in the schedule at the gym by moving the first or last game of the day into that gym slot if the postponement is communicated to the league before 8pm on Tuesday for Friday games, 8pm on Wednesday for Saturday games, and 8pm on Thursday for Sunday games. Please note that if the gap is in the middle of the day for a gym with a large amount of games, we will most likely not fill the gap as we don't want to reschedule a game by 5 hours with only 2 days notice.
- Coaches can optionally subscribe to receive this notifications by SMS text by editing their account. Some games are getting cancelled at the last minute and the SMS text is a bit more timely.
- The coordinator of the team that postponed the game should get in touch with the coordinator of the opposing team to work out a reschedule (coordinator emails are listed on your Coordinator Portal menu)
- Reschedules must be communicated to the league before Wednesday at 8pm for games that upcoming weekend
- Games must be rescheduled adjacent to an existing set of games.
- Games can be rescheduled during the week if a time during the weekend does not work out for both teams(Monday and Wednesday nights are preferable) if at least two games are played that evening and must be communicated to the league at least 3 days before the game.