The CPYBL Preseason Shootout will take place in area gyms on Saturday, November 14th and Sunday, November 15th. Member organization may register their teams for the Preseason Shootout while registering them for regular season play. Individual teams (CPYBL or non-CPYBL) teams may registering by emailing [email protected] and can pay their registration fee online.
Here are some reminders about the Preseason Shootout:
- $50 fee payable to the league includes 3 games. We are asking that coaches pay referees fees of $15 a game this year directly to the referees before the game. Total cost is $95. Each team should pay one ref $15.
- 3rd-6th grade boys and girls
- Athletic AND Rec divisions
- Games at CPYBL member gyms
- 3 game round robin
- 2-14 minute running clock halves
- Deadline to register is November 6th
- Web site based schedule! No more crazy spreadsheets. The schedule will be fully vetted on our web site and can be viewed using traditional methods.
- For those that offered gym time, we will be in contact with you by November 6th to cofirm use of your gyms for the tournament.
- Organizations registering and paying for teams will be invoiced and can pay by check, individual teams must pay online and will be charged a convenience fee of $2.